50ml Intensive Eye Serum - Remaining Shelf Life June 2018
Natural Eye Cream Containing Organic Ginseng and Natural Peptides
Feel renewed with this light yet intensive eye serum to nourish and protect while helping to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Rich in essential fatty acids, botanicals and hibiscus peptide to target expression lines and help firm and tighten.
Feel rejuvenated using this exclusive formulation providing a superior combination of organic and anti-ageing superstar ingredients.
Organic Ginseng & Natural Peptides
- 84% Certified Organic Content
- Skin Type: All
- Vegan friendly
- Organic Ginseng to stimulate a smooth, healthy and young-looking eye region
- Natural Proteins for anti-ageing benefits and to rejuvenate the skins protective barrier.
- Free radical, age fighting Raspberry Oil
- Polyphenol rich Pomegranate
- Wild grown Australian Kakadu Plum rich in Vitamin C
- Healing and soothing Organic Aloe.
- Seabuckthorn Berry Oil high in Vitamin E. Absorbs UV rays, helps to heal wounds, and is beneficial for acne, eczema and dermatitis.
After toning, apply eye serum using your ring finger with a light press and release motion to apply to the ridge surrounding the eye. The natural movements of the eye will encourage serum to merge closer to the eye.
Use morning and night and follow with a Stem Face Serum and Moisture Fluid suitable for your skin type. For best results use twice daily.
Organic aloe barbadensis, vegetable glycerin, organic rosa canina (rosehip) oil, vegetable emulsifying wax, cucumber distillate, glyceryl monostearate, organic ginseng extract, d-alpha tocopherol (vit e), guar gum, hydrolyzed oat protein, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vit c), terminalia ferdinandiana (kakadu plum) extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, organic hippohae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn berry) oil, organic prunica granatum (pomegranate) extract, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, organic oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, citric acid.
Please always refer to our product labels for the most up to date ingredient listings.
We Also Recommend